Tuesday, December 12, 2006

The Meaning of the Snowman!!!!!

The white snow stands for the purity
Of souls filled with God's grace.
The circular snowballs represent
God's everlasting love.

The pieces of coal used to
Make the eyes, mouth and buttons
Symbolize God's Almighty power.

The carrot nose reminds us that
God gives us everything
We need to live and grow.

The scarf suggests the warmth
Of God's tender care.

The top hat reminds us always to
Keep faith our top priority.

The arms are outstretched to us,
As God's always are.

The broom made of straw and wood
Signifies that Jesus was born
And died to cleanse us of sin.

May your heart be ever warmed
By the good news
of God's great love for you!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, 12 December, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, I love this. If I hadn't already sealed my Christmas cards, I would include this in them! I guess I can always save it for next year. Thanks.

 
At Monday, 18 December, 2006 , Blogger Heather said...

This is a really great idea!! Thank you...love the pic you chose to go with it!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

<data:blog.pageTitle/>