Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Brrrrrr!!!!!

Well I think winter has hit us..It was so cold this morning the kids didn't want to go outside..They say we are suppose to get some snow but we will see..
well I also thought my family was on the mend..Jason has another blog clot in his leg and it is bigger then the other one they have found..He is back on blood thinners and he is so tried of all of this..Please Please I am asking all my blogger buddies to pray really hard for him..Thank you all so much.
I am doing really well with my weight loss,since the 2 of Jan I have lost a total of 11 pounds. I am feeling much better about myself and I am enjoying life again..
JJ has a nerology apointment on the 25 and they will let us know when they are going to take out the tumors in his head.
I am hoping to get back to my computer real soon,I am so missing DSL..LOL

I want to wish you all a wonderful week..

Labels:

1 Comments:

At Saturday, 20 January, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Michelle,
Yes, praying for Jason!
Hope you are having a good weekend.
~hugs~

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

<data:blog.pageTitle/>