Sunday, January 21, 2007

When should you take time to cry!!!!

Well I have asked myself that many time these past few months..There has been alot going on with our family..Everything with JJ and trying to get things happening with with and know I think they are. He has an apt. the 25th for the tumors on his head and we will know more about him having surgry.
Then the really scare happend. About 2:45 on Sat morning Jason woke up calling my name saying he can't breath and his chest hurt, he was shaking and could feel his face. I called 911 and they rushed him to a near by hospital and they thought he was having a heart attack because his heart rate was 137 and his blood pressure was 170/120. After they gave him all the necessary test he was having an anxioty attack and it showed up and looked like a heart attack.He is doing alot better from that but He also has 2 blood clots in his leg and they are working with that..
Then yesterday Michael came down with the chicken pox's. He woke up yesterday with only 2 spots and I thought it was just a bite but as the day went on he got more and this morning he has alot more..So we are doing aveno bath and and benadryl and trying to keep him from scratching..
Well for Aubrey I think she is the well one..LOL..
I was asked yesterday how am I handing all of this and I said I am not sure..I have not taken time to just think and cry..But it will come..

Labels:

3 Comments:

At Monday, 22 January, 2007 , Blogger Sarah D. said...

Michelle, girl, I wish I could take some of your pain! I am so sorry for all that you have been going through. I just know that the Lord has something really wonderful in store for you and your family. If not in this life, then when we get to heaven! I sure will continue to pray for you guys.

 
At Wednesday, 24 January, 2007 , Blogger Sis. Julie said...

Bless your heart Sis!!! You have certainly been through it lately. God understands our tears and He is bottling them all up for us. It is okay to cry and it is even healthy to do so. I'm sorry I haven't been by lately..there has been a lot going on with us lately too. Our Saturday night prayer list still has your hubby on it for the blood clots. I've been meaning to ask how he has been doing with them.

 
At Saturday, 27 January, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi michelle,

At work and wanted to let you know I'm always thinking of you.
Sounds like things are on the upswing a little. Love the snow.
Wish I was there.
Talk to ya soon
Love and prayers
Sis Sherman

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

<data:blog.pageTitle/>