Monday, February 26, 2007

~~This is so unreal~~~

My kids had a dentist apt today and the dental place called and was asking about the insurance and when we told them we had Tricare they said "We don't except that insurance" and my hubby said well you should have told us when we made the apt. Then the lady preceeded to ask "Well What color are your children" and my husband said what diffrence does that make and she said they don't accept white kids.. When she made that statement I can feel the hairs on the back of me neck stand up and my face getting hot..My hubby is talking to the Jag lawyer and we are going to take action..That statment she made was totally uncalled for and the funny thing is her hubby is one of my husbands doctors..

Sorry for the vent..

Labels:

3 Comments:

At Monday, 26 February, 2007 , Blogger Sis. Julie said...

Oh me!!! I have often wondered if that sort of thing still goes on but didn't really think it did. That is awful!! Keep us updated as to what happens.

 
At Tuesday, 27 February, 2007 , Blogger TO BECOME said...

Michelle, I pray God blesses in any action you take. I am so sorry people don't know how to love and respect people. It is probably because they don't know the Saviour. I will be praying for you and your family. Connie from Texas

 
At Friday, 02 March, 2007 , Blogger Heather said...

What?!! That is just out of control!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

<data:blog.pageTitle/>