Sunday, February 25, 2007

~~What is new with the Hills~~

Well things are still the same with Jason..He has alot of Doc. apt next month to see what they are going to do..JJ will also have some apts to..As for Michael and Aubrey they are doing good..Monday they have dentist apts and they so need it. Next monday my mom and my neice and nephew will be coming for a visit.. And I am so happy to see them..
Well for me it is a another story..lol I was walking my dog and he saw a cat and whipped my arm around and I found out that he ripped my Trapisy(sp) mucsle. I am unable to pick up anything or even really do anything with my (r) arm..They are talking about doing surgry on Wed. Please pray for me..Thanks..
I am doing really good with my weight..I have lost a total of 30lbs and I am down to 185 and I am so excited..

Have a BLESSED Day!!!

Labels:

3 Comments:

At Sunday, 25 February, 2007 , Blogger Jodi said...

Michelle - praying that your arm heals quickly on its own. Let us know if you must have surgery. Praying also for your husband and son. I'm so glad you've got family coming for a visit; being away from family is such a difficult part of being in the military! Blessings! :o)

 
At Monday, 26 February, 2007 , Blogger Heather said...

Oh dear! I hope that arm heals quickly Michelle...yikes. Oh I know that must be trying concerning all the waiting and wondering concerning Jason. I pray all goes well. Congrats on the weight loss! That is always a great feeling huh?

 
At Monday, 26 February, 2007 , Blogger Sis. Julie said...

Ouch!!! I'm so sorry to hear about your arm. I pray you don't have to have surgery. I'll be praying for you about that. I'm so proud of you about all the weight you are losing. You keep it up!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

<data:blog.pageTitle/>