Thursday, March 29, 2007

Trip to the doctor..

JJ had an Orthopedic apt today for a follow up from having surgry and then get fitten for another brase..He will have to have another surgry to removed the rod that is in his leg and replace it with another one in 3 months because he is growing and he will have to have another one once he is a teen.There is a funny thing that before he had ihis surgry on his (R) leg it was always shorter due to the boeing of his bone and then after the surgry we found out his (L) leg is know shorter then his (R)..He is going to have to have a special ex-ray to measure from his hips to his toes and that will determine how short his (L)leg is.. Then he is to go the Physical Theropy for his knees because they are popping out of place and he has to strengthen his muscles.
Kids get out of school early tomorrow and they are excited about that and then spring break will be the 2-9th and I get to sleep in a bit..WooHoo.. We have a meeting with the school about the testing they did for JJ for special Ed. on the 12th and I am kindof nerviuos about that..I really want the help for him I can't stand that fact he is struggling..
Well I need to get to picking up and getting the kids stuff ready for school..

Have a BLESSED day!!!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At Thursday, 29 March, 2007 , Blogger Theresa's Notes said...

I'm so sorry to hear that. Poor little guy. We will keep him in our prayers. (((Hugs)))

 
At Friday, 30 March, 2007 , Blogger TO BECOME said...

I know that must be very painful for him. My cousin had polio as a child and he had to have these kind of surgeries as a young boy and older to keep his leg growing. My prayer are with you all. connie from Texas.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

<data:blog.pageTitle/>