Wednesday, May 02, 2007

~~Hey All~~~

Sorry for not keeping up with the blogging..Been keeping pretty busy with the house and then my neighbor and I am having a yard sale and I have been going thru things to put in and then later today I am going to be tagging them..
Then Aubrey and JJ came home with school project and getting things from the internet and today we are finishing up because they are due tomorrow. I am still loosing weight and doing really well..I am still in a 14 and the other day I was able to get a few things in a 14 and getting rid of the larger sizes in the yard sale..WooHoo.
We should hear about the Med. Board really soon and we are getting so excited about moving back and getting the kids into Christian school..That has always been a dream for me to have my kids in a private school.
Well I need to get back to cleaning..Have a great day!!!

Labels:

7 Comments:

At Wednesday, 02 May, 2007 , Blogger TO BECOME said...

Michelle, Just wanted to let you know that I have lost 11 pounds. Thank you for your encouragement. connie from Texas

 
At Wednesday, 02 May, 2007 , Blogger Janie said...

Hey Michelle! Good to hear from you...aren't you guys planning on relocating back to the midwest if his medical board goes well?

 
At Wednesday, 02 May, 2007 , Blogger Michelle said...

Connie..That is wonderful about your loss..Congrats!!

Janie.We are relocating to Wis. Racine area. We are getting so excited

 
At Friday, 04 May, 2007 , Blogger Sis. Julie said...

Glad to see that you are doing well. I know what hard work it is to have a yard sale. That is not an easy task to take on. I pray all goes well.

 
At Saturday, 05 May, 2007 , Blogger Theresa's Notes said...

Michelle, congrats on the weight loss! Yes, sell those bigger cloths, if you have nothing big to go back into, it will help you to keep it off. (Well, so I'm told any way) lol

 
At Monday, 07 May, 2007 , Blogger Jenn said...

Hope the yard sale turns out profitable for you!!

Jenn =)

 
At Thursday, 10 May, 2007 , Blogger Jodi said...

Sometimes life comes at you fast, doesn't it. Congrats on your continued weight loss. Keep us posted on the Medical Board. Take care!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

<data:blog.pageTitle/>