Thursday, June 21, 2007

~~What a scare~~

It was about 4am and I just rolled over on my left side and I could not breath.I woke up Jason and he helped me out of bed and I was still having a hard time and he was about to call 911 when it started to subside. I told him it was hurting from my spin all the way across to middle of my chest..So this morning I have a Doc. apt to see what is going on..I am very sore today and when I take a deep breath it still hurts a little.. Sure will let you all know what is happening..

***** Well I went in and heard from the radiologist this morning and I have a pretty good size tear from my shoulder blade along my rib cage.I have to go back in at 1:45 today to let them take another look at it and go from there..Thanks to all who prayed..*****

Labels:

3 Comments:

At Thursday, 21 June, 2007 , Blogger Jodi said...

Oh, Michelle ~ that is scary! Praying for you.

 
At Friday, 22 June, 2007 , Blogger Jodi said...

My goodness, Michelle. Still praying. Please keep us posted as you are able.

 
At Friday, 22 June, 2007 , Blogger Sis. Julie said...

Wow!! Bless your heart!! Take it easy and don't damage yourself any more than already has been done. That has to be so painful. I'm praying for you Sis!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

<data:blog.pageTitle/>