Thursday, January 10, 2008

~~Busy the last 2 days~~


Yesterday I tore threw my kids rooms..I started at 9am and didn't get done until noon..I was so tried of telling them to clean there rooms and I told them when they left for school they will come home to something different and boy did they ever..They came home and went into there rooms and said mom where is all my toys and things..I took everything out of there except there beds and dressers..I told them when they can keep there rooms clean they can earn some of there things back..Then I went thru the game room and did the same thing..They are unable to play the Wii or there play station2 until I can see a difference in them..

Today we had an eye apt for Michael and he has to get glasses he is near sighted..he got to pick out his own glasses and he should get them next week and I will take a picture of him and you all can see him..I think he looks really cute.. Started to snow and it is still coming down and my daughter is hoping there will be no school in the morning.. The boys on the other hand wants to go to school because they have there first basketball game and Proud Moma will be taking lots of pictures..

I am doing very well with my weight..I can feel my clothes getting looser and I can really see it in my face..I have been doing my gazelle and WATP's DvD and I am feeling alot better..

Have a BLESSED day!!!

Labels:

5 Comments:

At Thursday, 10 January, 2008 , Blogger Theresa's Notes said...

GOOD FOR YOU!!!

#1 because, you told them to clean up their rooms. I do that too, I tell them if I have to clean the rooms they will be sorry that I did.

#2 because, your doing so well on your diet! Congrats!

My oldest son had to get glasses also. I think glasses are cute.

 
At Friday, 11 January, 2008 , Blogger Sarah Joy said...

You know I thought I was being mean when I packed most of my kids toys up and only left a few of their own things in a little box for each of them to keep by their bed. The little boogers loved it! I think it's time for another toy/clothes sweep though. Amazing how those things accumulate isn't it?

 
At Friday, 11 January, 2008 , Blogger Heather said...

It sounds like you have been one busy lady! Wow :) Good for you! God bless!-heather

 
At Saturday, 12 January, 2008 , Blogger TO BECOME said...

I am so happy for you. I just bet the children were surprised.lol.

I am so glad you are doing good on your weight. I am doing much better than ever before also. I don't know if you have visited my other blog or not it is http://willorway.blogspot.com It is about my weight loss. I hope it might be an encouragement to you.

I wanted to thank you for your visit to my blog during the recent death of my SIL. It meant so much. connie from Texas

 
At Saturday, 12 January, 2008 , Blogger ~Pam~ said...

Hi Michelle!
Good for you, I think you handled that great with the kids rooms!

Have a wonderful Sunday.

~hugs~

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

<data:blog.pageTitle/>