Thursday, November 09, 2006

Hello blogger buddies..


I know it has been awhile in posting about what is happening around my house..Well alot of you know that I have beed babysitting 3 small kids and it has been great..I was able to get alot of things we need for the house and it makes me feel good..I was able to get the kids new bedding..Boys military and Aubrey got a real pretty bedding..
A friend of ours is getting stationed over in Germany and they are getting rid of alot of there things..So we were able to get a 6 person table and Aubrey a captains bed..We are picking up today and I am so happy..
Kids are doing very well in school and I think they are going to have a great year..

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

<data:blog.pageTitle/>