Friday, March 23, 2007

~~What a day~~~

Well where is begin..I think I will start with yesterday and being at the doctors all day..Jason had a tested yesterday where they had to shock the muscles and they put a needle in his muscle to see if there was any damage to them from the baseball hit and then forming compartment syndrome in his leg..So today we had to go back up there because his doctors wanted to talk to him about the results and he has Tissue,nerve and muscle damage and they said his leg will never function like it should and he will not beable to preform his MOS..So they are starting the Med. Board and he will get 100% medical retirement..They said the proccess will take 3-5 months so sure will keep you all updated..

Labels:

4 Comments:

At Friday, 23 March, 2007 , Blogger Theresa's Notes said...

I'm so sorry to hear that. I hope and pray that everything turns out better than the doctors think.

 
At Friday, 23 March, 2007 , Blogger Jodi said...

Wow, Michelle, that's a life changer! Praying for you all.

 
At Saturday, 24 March, 2007 , Blogger Sis. Julie said...

I'm sorry to hear this latest news about Bro. Jason. But it sounds like God's will is being carried out in y'alls lives. I'm still praying about the possible change in his life as far as ministry goes. Please keep us updated.

 
At Thursday, 05 April, 2007 , Blogger Janie said...

I am so sorry for everything your family is going through. I will pray that God leads you in the way He wishes for you to go.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

<data:blog.pageTitle/>