Tuesday, May 08, 2007

~~Be My Anchor~~

Be my anchor, Lord, in the storms of life
When I'm tossed to and fro in the mist of strive
When the waves crash about me, and cause such fright
Keep the safety of your harbor within my sight

When the struggles on earth seem so hard to bear
Help me to remember that you truly care
Give me the faith to put my trust in you
To believe whatever happens, you will see me
through
When the road seems rough, and the way unclear
Let me feel your presence, and know that you are near
Take my hand, Dear Lord, and lead the way
And may the sunrise tomorrow bring a brighter day.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, 08 May, 2007 , Blogger TO BECOME said...

Michelle, did you write the poem. It was beautiful. I love poems, I notice we have that in common. connie from Texas

 
At Thursday, 10 May, 2007 , Blogger Jodi said...

Beautiful poem! It is indeed a wonderful thing to know that God is always with us to guide and comfort and keep us steady ~ an ever present help in times of trouble.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

<data:blog.pageTitle/>