Saturday, June 30, 2007

~~Please be in prayer for JJ~~

6/28
he has petimal seizures. Since about 9:00 last night he had about 4 of them already..We put a call into his nerologist and if he has another on we will be taking him in..Pray for Jason and I please

Update this morning..6/29
He did have anymore last night but it sure was a long one for Jason and I taking shifts on checking up on him..He is really tired today and he is just wanting to sleep..I am so glad Jason has a 4day this weekend..

6/30
He is doing alot better today..He has been taking it pretty easy and been laying down.

Labels:

5 Comments:

At Saturday, 30 June, 2007 , Blogger Theresa's Notes said...

My sister Carol has petit mal seizures caused by epilepsy. I know haw scary they can be. I will be praying for you all today.

Smile friend, God knows and is with you :)

 
At Tuesday, 03 July, 2007 , Blogger Sis. Julie said...

I'm so sorry to hear about this. I'll be praying for JJ. I know they must be really scary. Praying for all of you!!

 
At Wednesday, 04 July, 2007 , Blogger TO BECOME said...

Michelle, I am praying for JJ and you and your husband. I know how hard this is and so scary for you. I grew up with my sister having this kind of seizure and it is so hard to watch. I will pray that God gives you the strength and knowledge to know how to best help you sweet son. God bless you all. connie from Texas

 
At Friday, 06 July, 2007 , Blogger Jodi said...

Michelle ~

I apologize for not posting a response to this. I thought I had -- I must have gotten interrupted while I was researching about JJ's seizures in Google and forgot to come back.

I was just thinking about you and your family and decided to pop in and send you a note via the comments here. Hope everyone is doing well. Praying for your family's health and for the upcoming changes you will be facing.

Hope you were able to have a good 4th! Blessings to you all!

Jodi

 
At Friday, 06 July, 2007 , Blogger Theresa's Notes said...

Getting worried about you. I hope you all are doing ok. Still praying

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

<data:blog.pageTitle/>