Thursday, July 19, 2007

~~I'll Trust in you~~

Maker of this heart of mine,
you know me very well ..
You understand my deepest thought,
more than I know myself .

So when I face the darkness,
when I need to find my way ..
I trust in you, shepherd of my heart ..

Keeper of this heart of mine,
your patience has no end ..
You've loved back into your arms,
time and time again .

So if I start to wander,
like the lamb that goes astray ..
I'll trust in you,
shepherd of my heart .

You're the beacon of my night,
you're the sunlight of my days .
I can rest within your arms,
I can know your loving ways ...

So let the cold winds blow and
let the storm range all around ..
I trust in you, shepherd of my heart .

Labels:

2 Comments:

At Thursday, 19 July, 2007 , Blogger TO BECOME said...

Beautiful poem. connie from texas

 
At Thursday, 19 July, 2007 , Blogger Theresa's Notes said...

Yet another wonderful poem.

I'm still praying that things get better for you.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

<data:blog.pageTitle/>