Tuesday, August 08, 2006

What is happening in my house....

Well for one thing I have been Sewing Machineyep you got that right..LOL ..I have been making curtains for my boys room and for the bathroom..The boys room i did them out of sheets and for the bathroom I did them out of a shower curtain..Jason said it could never be done..But I guess I proved him wrong..LOL
The kids are ready to go back Cheating and I think I am ready for them to..LOL.. I am going to make the kids Mom cookies today..

Well I hope you all have a BLESSED day!!!!!








1 Comments:

At Tuesday, 08 August, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

My kids are ready to go back too! they like school... go figure! Kudos to YOU for whipping up those curtains.... i love to recycle fabric into something new and useable! Have a great day!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

<data:blog.pageTitle/>