Monday, March 26, 2007

~~Where oh Where~~

Well things have been pretty busy around here for us..We have had several doctors apt with Jason and it looks like he will be Medically retired and things are on the roll for that..We have several apts this week for Jason and JJ. The kids are doing well in school and they are really looking forward to spring break and so am I.. SLEEP SLEEP..LOL
I have been doing really well with my weight loss..I am down to 175..And it feels real good and I feel better,I am not tried and kids love it because they like it when I get outside and play with them.
Well I to get my house cleaned and I will post more later..

Labels:

1 Comments:

At Monday, 26 March, 2007 , Blogger Theresa's Notes said...

I sure hope that this retirement does not hurt your family. We'll still be praying for your family.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

<data:blog.pageTitle/>