Thursday, July 12, 2007

~~Things are on the role~~


This morning we has the moving company come by and look to see what they are packing..Each moving company is so different in what they can and can't move. But they should be her around the 25th.
They are already turning our services off, as you all know I am on dial up so it takes along time to post and I am sorry..My phone has been turned off and if anybody wants to reach me they can call.. My hubbies cell 757-696-6635 after 7pm but mine you can call anytime 757-952-7876.
Well I need to run for know but will be keeping you all posted..Wishing you all a wonderful day..

Labels:

2 Comments:

At Thursday, 12 July, 2007 , Blogger Theresa's Notes said...

You sound very tired. Still praying for you.

 
At Thursday, 12 July, 2007 , Blogger Michelle said...

Thank you so much..I can't wait till things calm down.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

<data:blog.pageTitle/>