Saturday, July 07, 2007

~~To my blogger buddies~~~


I want to Thank you for all praying for JJ..He is doing alot better and he has an Apt next week with his Nerologist. Things have been crazy around here..Jason got another off for his Med. Board and he took that and we have until the end of this month to clear housing and then we are off the 6th of Aug. All my service have been cut off and I am back on dial up si I can only get on the computer at night..Please pray for us as we embark a new life. Thank you all again for praying

Labels:

4 Comments:

At Saturday, 07 July, 2007 , Blogger Theresa's Notes said...

Thanks for the update. I'll be praying for you still.

Remember to smile :)

 
At Sunday, 08 July, 2007 , Blogger Jodi said...

((Michelle)) ~ Sounds like a busy, busy time! Continuing to pray!

 
At Monday, 09 July, 2007 , Blogger TO BECOME said...

I know you must be very busy. Still praying for JJ. Thanks for letting us know what is going on with you and your family. God bless. connie from Texas

 
At Tuesday, 10 July, 2007 , Blogger Sis. Julie said...

I"m so glad you updated us. I've been wondering about y'all. I'm praying for y'all. I'm thankful that JJ is doing better.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

<data:blog.pageTitle/>