Friday, September 29, 2006

TGIF!!!!!


Firday..WooHoo.. Kids had crazy hair day at school today and they were up early this morning so I could spray paint there hair and make it crazy.. I took pictures and when I get them developed I will be posting them..
Today we are going to get new cell phones for Jason and I and then tomorrow we are off to the commissary and then to Chucky Cheese for Michael's b-day pary..

Well all is well with us and the weather seems to be getting colder and I think ti is time for the fall clothes to be brought out..I have not had the Air on I am able to keep my windows open and I like the fresh air..
I have some very sad news..I have been wanting to get my tubes untied, Well as of Monday I am medically out they are not going to do it..I have some medical issues and it would not be healthy for me at all.. I have been pretty sad for these last few days but I think it is for the best and I am going to consintrate on Aubrey,JJ and Michael.
Well I will post more later today.. I tried a new recipe and I will post it later today!!!

Have a BLESSED day!!!!


1 Comments:

At Sunday, 01 October, 2006 , Blogger mouse said...

I am really sorry you can not get your tubes untied, I know that is tough when you really want another baby. Mine are 19, 17, and 14 so I am way done with any more kids but look forward to some day having grandkids.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

<data:blog.pageTitle/>